An opportunity has arisen for an talented Revit architect to join an outstanding practice based in east London. This team is highly commended for its projects which are all over the UK and has an exciting office space with a sociable environment.
- Running small teams on high-quality projects simultaneously from inception to completion.
- Leading the team in Revit and overseeing the BIM model.
- Direct liaising with client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with new and existing clients.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience post-Part III.
- Extensive proficiency and understanding of Revit.
- A good knowledge of MicroStation.
- Strong communication and design skills.
This opportunity has great career prospects with an award-winning team dedicated to creating the best in contemporary design. Apply now by sending a CV and portfolio for this exceptional opportunity.