We seek an Associate level Architect or Architectural Technician/Technologist to join a busy, well-established multi-disciplinary practice embedded within the council.
The post would ideally suit a Senior Architect/Technician/Technologist who is looking to step up to the next level or an existing Associate looking for a new challenge.
Due to the seniority of the role you will have:
- at least eight years post qualification experience
- operated at a senior level for a number of years
- an understanding of BIM with Revit and AutoCAD being the main software in use
- prior exposure to a wide range of project types including Office, Leisure, Education and Housing
- good communication and presenting skills
- experience of presenting
- management and leadership experience
BENEFITS: We offer great benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, high regional quality of life, attractive employment package including discounted leisure centre membership and staff discount scheme. There is flexibility in working from home and time spent in the office.
For more information and/or to apply for this role with your CV and cover letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advert No: INFR0001056
Closing Date: 16 July 2021
Interview Date: w/c 26 July 2021
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.