Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant
I'm working exclusively on an exciting position with a multi award-winning AJ100 architectural practice based in Central London who are looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Architect with Revit skills to join and strengthen their team.
This is a great opportunity for a budding Architect to gain experience within an established practice working on high-profile projects, London-based and UK wide.
If you are…
- RIBA Part II qualified with ideally at least a year of post Part II experience,
- Experienced with Revit (no worries if you're intermediate level, they'll provide training to get you up to speed!),
- Experienced working on UK-based projects, ideally London based,
- Well versed with medium/large-scale residential (and ideally commercial) schemes,
- A team-player,
- Well versed at RIBA stages 0-3...
… Please apply by sending Katie Jones at Adrem Group your up to date CV and portfolio, or get in touch with me for a confidential chat - my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.