Revit Part II/Part III or Technician
This role would suit someone technically capable with good experience working on post-planning stages of high-end residential projects in Revit. An interest in interiors projects would be beneficial too. Notable for fostering personal and professional development, this studio operates an open and nurturing environment for an ambitious designer to thrive.
- Working in a team on the technical production information of a variety of high-end residential projects in Revit.
- Liaising closely with project lead, client and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part II/Part III or technologist with demonstrable experience working on high-end residential projects at RIBA stages 4+5.
- From a design-focused background with a keen eye for high-quality bespoke design and detailing, an interest in interiors would be beneficial.
- Excellent command of Revit is essential.