A fantastic position is available for a senior architectural technician/technologist, this is to join a busy practice based near Braintree Essex. The current focus for the firm is in the hospitality sector and they have an abundance of project based around the UK.
You will be joining at small team, being initially focused on the delivery aspect and as further projects come in you will be expected to work on the planning side as well. A background in hospitality would be beneficial but understanding and being able to put together working drawings autonomously is what is more important.
• Producing working drawings
• Liaising with clients
• Working closely with other members of the design team
• Ensure quality of CAD drawings when delivering or updating
• AutoCAD proficiency
• Working knowledge or UK building regulations
• Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
• 10 years minimum in practice
If you want to hear more about the role and company call today on 0117 284 0486 and speak to Jack Ferguson or simply send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com.