Halliday Clark Architects is an award-winning architectural practice based in purpose-built offices within the town of Ilkley. Due to our increasing workload we are looking for an enthusiastic Architect and/or Architectural Technologist to join our team.
The role will provide the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with our key clients in several different sectors including education, ecclesiastical, commercial and industrial. Experience in housing projects would be an advantage, both bespoke single dwellings and larger scale housing schemes for both Local Authority and private developers, both of which form an important part of our expertise.
We are looking for a candidate that works well as part of a team but also individually. They will be required to assist with all aspects of the design process. Experience in delivering projects to site with efficient and accurate resourcing of time and skills would be an advantage.
They should also demonstrate a thorough and up to date knowledge of the current Building Regulations and the RIBA work stages. They should feel comfortable working with other consultants and construction teams within a fast moving and varied practice.
Halliday Clark Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
Key attributes and skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, with clear job running experience.
- The ability to produce construction drawing packages of a high standard
- Highly motivated and organised with the capability to run/manage their own projects.
- An interest and knowledge of architectural and construction detailing.
- Excellent AutoCAD drawing and presenting skills.
- Revit knowledge and experience is an advantage.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (Architect)
Please submit a covering letter, CV, portfolio and salary expectations at an appropriate file size to email@example.com. Salary will be dependent on experience.
Halliday Clark Architects | www.hallidayclark.co.uk