Newly Qualified Architect
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience and RIBA guidelines
My client is an Architectural practice based in Kent who have an urgent requirement for a Newly Qualified Architect to join their team. You must have previous experience working within the luxury housing and high-end residential sector as these are the projects which the practice predominantly specialises in.
The team is made up of driven Architects, Technical staff and Designers and you will have the chance to be involved in the initial design stages, right through to the final stages of construction. Software proficiency in Revit or AutoCAD would be highly desirable as both software's are sued within practice.
If you live within commuting distance from Kent, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
To be a Newly Qualified Architect you must:
- Be Part 3 qualified (RIBA).
- Experience working on high end and luxury residential projects.
- Have 3+ years' experience in practice and a full understanding of the UK building regulations.
- Have on-site experience and building control submission experience of the UK system.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit would be desirable.
- Have the initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as a Newly Qualified Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key retail sectors.
- Responsible for project management.
Commutable locations for this Newly Qualified Architect role are:
Kent, Seven Oaks, Tonbridge, Croydon, Maidstone, Canterbury, Folkestone, Dartford
Are you interested in this Newly Qualified Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org