Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Excellent opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant within a RIBA Chartered practice!
My client is a Contemporary Architectural practice based in Kent who have a new opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their team. You must have previous experience working within the luxury housing and high-end residential sector as these are the projects which the practice predominantly specialises in.
You will be joining a team of passionate Architects, Technical staff and Designers where you will have the chance to be involved in the initial design stages, right through to the final stages of construction. Software proficiency in Revit or AutoCAD would be highly desirable as both software's are sued within practice.
If you live within commuting distance from Kent, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
Required Skills & Experience to be a Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- A minimum of 1-2+ years UK experience
- Experience working on high end and luxury residential projects
- The capability to work independently and successfully as part of a team
- A good working knowledge of planning standards and UK building regulations
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency are desirable
As a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will:
- Be involved in the coordination of designs with other members of you team
- Be working as part of a small team assisting on the development of design proposals
- Preparing, drawing, visualisation, schedules and report
- Work within project deadlines, completing work to the highest standard
Commutable locations for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
Kent, Seven Oaks, Tonbridge, Croydon, Maidstone, Canterbury, Folkestone, Dartford